Aspire to Inspire Guests to 100%
Passion Persuades Philanthropy
Between planning and marketing your event, coordinating with venues, donors, and volunteers, and attending to the setup, takedown, registration and checkout it can be easy to lose sight of your goal. Astounding Auctions creates a custom fundraising strategy tailored to the needs of your organization. We handle the details so, you can focus on what’s most important: your fundraising mission.
You’ve got a passion, a spark of inspiration, a drive to see your fundraiser succeed… now what? Through our consultation we answer “What’s next?” as you take steps towards perfecting your plan. Specifically around mission coaching. Since we’ve found the giving increases when people know who they’re giving to, we help you gain clarity on how to present your organization and it's unique mission. We inspire giving with the Special Appeal vs. asking.
Auction & Live Event Services
- If you've been to a live auction, you know the energy, excitement, and engagement that a professional auctioneer can inspire in a crowd. When you go in on our live auction services, you’re not just getting an auctioneer. You’re getting a proficient specialist dedicated to maximizing your success!
Our auction team comes prepared with clerks, floor team, and optional styling/design services. The team works together using their talents to yield fundraising success.We are able to provide the following Live Event Services:
- Floor Auctioneers
- Special Appeal (Cash Call, Paddles Up, Fund A Need)
- Dueling Auctioneers
- Think dueling piano's plus sparkles, and paddles going up feverishly
“I have tried raising money by asking for it, and not asking for it. I always got more by asking for it.” -Millard Fuller
- From the spark of an idea to the moment your guests are walking out of the door, fueled with purposed, we’re here for you. We work together closely to create custom fundraising strategies, tailored to tackle your organization’s unique needs. During our idea-generating sessions we’ll work with your team to showcase your awesome, while being efficient and budget conscience.
During our strategy sessions, we’ll develop event protocols, defining who and what needs to be done at all times. We’ll also help you work out effective donor development and retention strategies. Fundraising is what we do best, whether or not you are hosting a live auction, you can depend on us to support you. We focus on developing sustainable growth practices, training and educating for volunteers, editable templates for fundraising events, site development, and more.
We discuss your story, how it should be told, and how to create inspired giving. With your mission defined, actions set, and an actionable timeline, your fundraiser is on the way to success!Some of the topics we will cover:
- Item Procurement - You need experiences, items; the right stuff for your audience
- Committee Development - Here is a secret, you don't have to do it all yourself
- Audience Development - You need people... the right people
- Event Logistics - You have a big story to tell
- We explore creative media, ensuring your mission is clear and direct
- We coach your speakers and help develop compelling talking points
- Event Marketing/Sponsorship Development - You need sponsors, sponsors need you
- Donor Cultivation - Let's get some new friends and faces to learn about you
- Donor Retention - You have their attention, now let's keep them engaged
- Help We Are Lost - You need to know where to start and how to do it, don't worry, we've got you covered here too
Our goal is to create an extensive, yet easily to follow timeline. Letting your guests know they’re in for a world class experience. When you work with us you're getting a partner not just an auctioneer.
- We have participated in over 250 events, combined. So often, we see organizations opt for a silent auction that is just that... Silent. Silent auctions are everywhere - work with us and have a "Not So Silent - Silent Auction". Luckily, Sandy, our Style Specialist, is in the wings, waiting to guide you through every step of conceptualizing, styling, and designing your next silent auction and venue.We’re here to help you:
- Create a comprehensive design strategy that fits your event theme
- Sketch a layout and organizational system for event night
- Prepare signage for sections
- Prepare an auction catalog
- Provide matting, framing, display cases, and labeling of items
- Provide clipboards and pens for the silent auction tables/games
- Create eye-catching vignettes, drawing your guests to the tables
- Design center pieces and floral arrangements
- Lastly, setup and teardown, so you’re not stuck folding tablecloths at the end of the night
- We will help you cultivate and develop your donor base, find sponsors, and build corporate relationships. Essentially, we're teaching you to court those you will need for your organization to continue to flourish. If you are a new non-profit, we give you the basics to donor relationships and then show you how to build donor loyalty.
- How do you get your Board of Directors to buy in to our event? How can you develop organizational interest in your passion project? Is it possible to implement changes in a timely manner without throwing the whole train off the tracks?
We address these questions and more in our comprehensive Board Consultations. This service includes strategies and coaching to improve the direction of your organization, tapping into the SWOT analysis frame to make sure you’re on track. From ensuring your board plans align with your organization’s mission, leading strategy planning sessions, developing board members, to creating handbooks, we’ve got you covered!
- We will help you develop the number of volunteers you need, for all of your events. If you're stumped about where to find volunteers, what they should be doing, how they should be trained, and a communication strategy to ensure everyone stays connected and informed.