See How Passion Persuades Philanthropy At Live & Hybrid Events
Custom Fundraising Strategy
Fundraising is not one size fits all. We customize your night to inspire giving by analyzing data to maximize your fundraising.
- Develop a storyboard and talking points
- Select the right items, vs. the most expensive
- Strategically placing the fundraising
- Regular consultation around desired results
Changing | Saving | Impacting lives is exciting. It’s a moment to be proud of. We’re fast talkers who know how to kick it into high gear getting the paddles up.
- Make sure guests know why they came
- Know what they’re doing
- How it changes outcomes
- They are the change
When planning, preparation, and process come together, you win!.
- Court your donors for the next event
- Plan your debrief to repeat success
- Check in with your new supporters
- Prepare to do it again next year
Custom Consultation Strategy + Generating Excitement = Astounding Results” then straight into the reviews.
We’ve gathered and analyzed a ton of data throughout our years of fundraising. We’re numbers people after all (shout out to bankers)! So we don’t just guess what works best, we know. But don’t take our word for it, see what our clients have to say!
We’re a bunch of fast-talkers who know how to kick it into high-gear and get the paddles up! Our female-led team brings charisma and elegance to create a thrilling environment that engages and excites donors. We’ve got the magic touch!
Auctioneer & Emcee
We provide the following Live Fundraising Event Services:
- Event Emcee
- Event Host
- Voice of God(dess) Services
- Special Appeal (Cash Call, Paddles Up, Fund A Need)
“I have tried raising money by asking for it, and not asking for it. I always got more by asking for it.”
Strategies and Event Consultations
We will work with you to ensure your event fundraising priorities are top of mind. We discuss numerous topics to support your goals. Even if it is more than one night.
- Item Procurement for your auction
- Timeline Development to fundraise at the right time
- Audience Development, you need the people to win
- Event Logistics – strong partners = great fundraising
- Creative media – ensuring your mission is clear and direct
- Speaker coaching and development – Compelling and succinct is key
- Donor Cultivation & Retention – Love ‘em, keep ‘em, strengthen ‘em
- And More…
What is all this Benefit Auctioneer Specialist (BAS) talk about?
Benefit Auctioneer Specialists (BAS) are experts in the Auction Method of Fundraising. According to the National Auctioneers Association (NAA) Survey from 2015, BAS Auctioneers raised over $513 Million in fundraising revenue that year.
The NAA Education Institute coordinates the BAS designation program training auctioneers to enhance their benefit auction services. Candidates complete coursework focused on the fundraising components of the auction event, item acquisition, audience development, contractual agreements, event planning, and public relations. Currently, less than 1% of auctioneers across the country have received the BAS professional designation.